REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Apply knee pressure to the lower portion of the rear seat cushion. Push rearward to disengage the seat cushion from the retainer brackets.
- Position the seat cushion assembly into the vehicle.
- Place the seat belts on top of the cushion.
- Apply knee pressure to the lower portion of the seat cushion assembly. Push rearward and down to lock the seat cushion into position.
- Pull the rear seat cushion forward to be certain it is secured into its floor retainer.
See Figure 2
- Remove the rear seat cushion.
- Remove the seat back bracket attaching bolts.
- Grasp the seat back assembly at the bottom and lift it up to disengage the hanger wire from the retainer brackets.
- Position the seat back in the vehicle so that the hanger wires are engaged with the retaining brackets.
- Install the seat back bolts and tighten to 5-7 ft. lbs. (7-9 Nm).
- Install the rear seat cushion.
See Figure 3
- Fold the seat back down.
- Carefully pry up the five pushpins to disengage the carpet from the seat back.
- Remove the three screws attaching the folding arm to the seat back.
- Remove the seat back from the inboard pivot pin by sliding the seat back toward the outboard side of the vehicle.
- Position the seat back onto the inboard pivot pin.
- Install the three screws attaching the folding arm to the seat back. Tighten to 36-48 inch lbs. (4-5 Nm).
- Position the carpet on the seat back and install the pushpins.
- Raise the seat back to the latched position. Adjust the striker plate as necessary.