REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Unplug the electrical connector at the air bypass valve.
- Remove the air cleaner cover, if necessary, to gain access to the bypass valve.
- Separate the air bypass valve and gasket from the air cleaner, throttle body, or intake manifold by removing the mounting bolts.
- Install the air bypass valve and gasket to the air cleaner cover and tighten the retaining bolts to 72-102 inch lbs. (8-11.5 Nm)
- Install the air cleaner cover, if removed.
- Plug in the air bypass valve electrical connector.