REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the radio and disconnect the antenna cable at the radio by pulling it straight out of the unit.
- Remove the right-hand cowl side trim panel.
- Remove the antenna cable clips holding the antenna cable to the heater assembly, and disconnect the two antenna cable halves near the heater assembly.
- Remove the antenna cap and antenna base retaining screws, then pull the cable through the holes in the door hinge pillar and fender. Remove the antenna base and two cable halves.
- With the right-hand door open, position the antenna assembly in the fender opening, put the gasket in position on the antenna and install the antenna base to the fender.
- Pull the antenna lead through the door hinge pillar opening. Seat the grommet by pulling the cable from inside the vehicle.
- Connect the two antenna cable halves, and route the cable behind the heater assembly. Attach the locating clips.
- Connect the antenna lead to the rear of the radio, then install the radio.
- Install the right side cowl trim panel.