REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
Outside mirrors that are frozen must be thawed prior to adjustment. Do not attempt to free-up the mirror by pressing on the glass assembly.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Use a small plastic or wooden tool to pry the inside mirror cover off of the door.
- Disengage the mirror assembly's wiring connector. Remove the necessary wiring guides/retainer clips.
- Remove the three mirror retaining nuts, then remove the mirror while guiding the wiring and connector through the hole in the door.
- Install the mirror assembly by routing the connector and wiring through the hole in the door, then secure the mirror on the door with the three retaining nuts. Tighten the retaining nuts to 53-71 inch lbs. (6-8 Nm).
- Engage the mirror wiring connector and install the wiring guides.
- Install the inside mirror cover.
- Install the door trim panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.