REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 10
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Use a prytool to carefully remove the console finish panel.
- Disengage the cigarette lighter wiring harness connector.
- Remove the two rubber bumpers, two screws and storage compartment from the console.
- Remove the four mounting screws (two at the front of the console in the instrument panel and two under the console's storage compartment).
- Move the parking brake hand lever to the upright position.
- Remove the console by moving it up and back, then detach the console panel wiring harness connectors.
- Install the console and reattach the wiring harness connectors.
- Release the parking brake lever.
- Install the four console mounting screws and tighten them until snug.
- Install the storage compartment, the two screws and rubber bumpers in the console.
- Reattach the cigarette lighter wiring harness connector.
- Position the console finish panel over the opening and secure it in place by pressing until the retaining clips are fully engaged.
- Connect the negative battery cable.