REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise the window to the full UP position, if possible. If the glass cannot be raised, and is in a partially or fully down position, it must be supported so that it will not fall into the door well during motor removal.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Remove the three motor mounting screws, then disengage the motor and drive assembly from the regulator quadrant gear.
- Install the new motor and drive assembly. Tighten the three motor mounting screws to 50-85 inch lbs. (6-10 Nm).
- Connect the window motor wiring leads.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Check the power window for proper operation.
- Install the door trim panel and the watershield.
Check that all the drain holes at the bottom of the door are open to prevent water accumulation over the motor; clear them if necessary.