REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- If equipped with power seats, disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Slide the front seat belt out of the front seat strap loop shield.
Use care when handling the seat and track assembly. Dropping the assembly or sitting on a seat not secured in the vehicle may result in damage to the seat or track.
- Remove the push-pins and the front seat track-to-floor insulator nuts and bolts.
- Remove the two bolts and nuts retaining the seat to the floor, then disengage the wiring harness connectors and remove the seat from the vehicle.
- Position the seat in the vehicle and reattach the wiring harness connectors.
- Install the seat-to-floor retaining bolts and nuts; tighten the fasteners to 25-34 ft. lbs. (34-46 Nm).
- Install the front seat track-to-floor insulator nuts and push-pins.
- Position the seat belt strap in the loop shield, then connect the negative battery, if applicable.
See Figure 3
- Release the anchor pins from their locks by pressing the release button under the rear seat cushion.
- Pull the rear safety belt and buckle through the openings in the rear seat cushion pad and frame, then remove the cushion pad and frame.