REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the shift knob by rotating it counterclockwise.
- Remove the console trim and lift the boot over the shift lever.
- Remove the two bolts retaining the shift lever to the transmission.
- Position the shift lever to the transmission, then install the two retaining bolts and tighten to 23-32 ft. lbs. (31-43 Nm).
Shift lever bolts must only be installed in one direction, from the left side of the shift lever.
- Install the console trim and the shift boot.
- Install the shift knob by screwing it into place. When tension is felt, rotate it an additional 180 degrees to align the graphics on the knob.