- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions at the beginning of this section.
- Remove halfshaft assembly.
- Remove inner CV-joint boot clamps.
- Remove CV-joint boot, slide it away from the joint.
- Remove snapring.
- Remove the inner CV-joint from the halfshaft.
- CV-joint, fill it with fresh grease and slide it onto the halfshaft.
- Install new snapring.
- Install new CV-joint clamps.
- Install CV-joint boot.
- Install halfshaft.
The outer CV-joint is serviced with the halfshaft as an assembly. The outer CV-joint boot can be serviced by removing the inner CV-joint.