Removal & Installation
- Partially drain the brake and clutch reservoir to just below the clutch reservoir nipple.
Disconnect the reservoir hose at the brake and clutch reservoir.
- Plug the hose.
Remove the 2 suction accumulator bolts and position the suction accumulator aside.
Remove the clip and disconnect the hydraulic line.
- Remove the retaining clip from the clutch pedal pin.
- Remove the 2 clutch master cylinder bolts, then disconnect the clutch master cylinder from the clutch pedal.
- Remove the clutch master cylinder from the vehicle.
- Remove the reservoir hose from the clutch master cylinder.
To install, reverse the removal procedure. Observe the following:
- Tighten the 2 clutch master cylinder bolts to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Install new hose clamps on the reservoir hose.
- Refill the brake and clutch reservoir with the specified fluid.
- Bleed the clutch hydraulic system.