Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions at the beginning of this section.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove supercharger drive belt.
- Remove PCV hoses.
- Remove coolant supply and return manifold.
- Remove coolant supply and return tubes and seal.
- Remove supercharger and Charge Air Cooler (CAC) assembly.
Install supercharger and CAC assembly onto the engine. Use new gaskets, if necessary, and tighten the bolts in sequence as follows:
- Step 1: 18 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Step 2: 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Install coolant supply and return tubes and seals.
Install coolant supply and return manifold. Tighten the manifold fasteners as follows:
- Step 1: 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm).
- Step 2: Tighten an additional 90 degrees.
- Install PCV hoses.
- Install supercharger drive belt.
- Connect the negative battery cable.