Removal & Installation
Exterior Mirror Glass
Position the inner edge of the exterior mirror glass to its maximum travel.
WARNINGPlace a shop towel between the exterior mirror glass and the hand to avoid personal injury in the instance of glass breakage. Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury.
Grasp the outer edge of the exterior mirror glass and pull outward to remove the exterior mirror glass.
- Install the exterior mirror glass by pressing firmly in the center of the exterior glass until it snaps onto the exterior mirror motor.
- Remove the exterior mirror glass. For more information, see Exterior Mirror Glass Removal in this section.
Remove the 3 exterior mirror motor screws.
- To install, tighten to 62 inch lbs. (7 Nm).
- Disconnect the exterior mirror motor electrical connector.
- Remove the exterior mirror motor.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.
- Remove the sail panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the exterior mirror control switch from the sail panel.
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.