- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions at the beginning of this section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Disconnect fuel line fittings.
NOTEThe filter may be secured in place with hairpin clips, duckbill clips, or push connect fittings.
- Disengage the filter from the fuel filter bracket clamp.
Remove fuel filter.
- Install fuel filter. Note the flow direction arrow.
- Secure the fuel filter in the bracket clamp.
- Install fuel line fittings.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.