Removal & Installation
- Remove the air cleaner outlet tube.
- Disconnect all electrical connectors.
- Disconnect the 2 TB coolant hoses from the coolant tube assembly and plug the coolant hoses (4.0L engine).
Disconnect the accelerator controls (if equipped).
Disconnect the return spring. (if equipped).
NOTEDiscard the throttle body gasket.
- Disconnect the return spring. (if equipped).
Remove the bolts or nuts as applicable.
- Remove the throttle body.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Observe the following tightening torques:
Throttle body nuts or bolts as applicable 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm)