See Figure 1
- Remove the glove compartment.
- Remove the right side cowl trim panel.
- Remove the antenna cable clip holding the antenna cable to the heater and A/C plenum. Disconnect the antenna cable from the rear of the radio.
- Remove the antenna cap and antenna base retaining screws. Pull the cable through the holes in the door hinge pillar and fender and remove the antenna assembly.
- With the front right door open, position the antenna assembly in the fender opening, put the gasket in position on the antenna and install the antenna base to the fender.
- Pull the antenna lead through the door hinge pillar opening. Seat the grommet by pulling the cable through the hole from inside the vehicle.
- Route the cable behind the heater and A/C plenum and attach the locating clips. Connect the lead to the rear of the radio.
- Install the right side cowl trim panel
- Install the glove compartment.