REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Remove the screw attaching each glass rear stabilizer to the inner panel, and remove the stabilizer.
- Loosen the 2 screws that attach the door glass front run retainer to the inner door panel.
- Lower the glass to gain access to the glass bracket rivets.
- Drill out the glass bracket attaching rivets and push out the rivets.
- Remove the glass.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Replace the rivets with 1 / 4 -20 X 1 in. nuts and bolts. When the glass is operating properly, tighten the bolts to 3-5 ft. lbs. (4-7 Nm).