REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Open the luggage compartment door and lower the rear seat on 3-door models. On 2-door models, remove the rear seat cushion and seat back.
- Remove the doorsill scuff plate.
- Remove the seat belt retractors from the doorsill.
- Remove the trim panel attaching screws.
- Remove the bezel from the rear seat belt opening in the trim panel, and remove the belt from the opening. Unsnap the shoulder belt lower bezel and slide the belt out through the upper bezel opening.
- Remove the trim panel.
- Position the trim panel in the vehicle.
- Insert the rear seat belt through the opening and install the bezel. Slide the shoulder belt into the opening and install the bezel.
- Position the trim panel to the quarter, and install the attaching screws.
- Install the seat belt retractors in the doorsill, and tighten to 22-32 ft. lbs. (30-43 Nm).
- Install the doorsill scuff plate.
- Install the rear seat back and seat cushion on 2-door models.