REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Apply knee pressure to the lower portion of the rear seat cushion, and push rearward to disengage it from the retaining brackets.
- Remove one of the the rear quarter armrests, if so equipped, to remove the seatback assembly.
- Remove the seatback lower retaining screws.
- Grasp the seatback at the bottom and lift it up to disengage the hanger wire from the retaining brackets.
- Remove the seatback assembly from the vehicle.
- Position the seatback assembly into the vehicle so that the hanger wire is engaged with the retaining brackets.
- Install the seatback lower retaining bolts and tighten securely.
- Position the seat cushion assembly. Apply knee pressure to the lower portion of the seat cushion, and push rearward and down to lock the cushion into position.
- Install the the rear quarter armrest, if previously removed.
See Figure 3
- Remove the lower retaining screws attaching the seatback to the floor.
- Lift up and disengage the upper clips of the seatback from the top of the folding floor.
- Remove the seatback assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.