REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- If equipped with a tilt column, remove the upper extension shroud by unsnapping the shroud from the retaining clip at the 9 o'clock position.
- Remove the two trim shroud halves, after removing the attaching screws.
- Remove the turn signal lever by grasping and pulling it straight out from the switch.
- Peel back the switch's foam sight shield. Disconnect the two electrical connectors.
- Remove the two attaching screws and disengage the switch from the housing.
- Position the switch to the housing and install the screws. Stick the foam shield to the switch.
- Align the lever's key with the switch's keyway, then push the lever toward the switch until they fully engage.
- Attach the two electrical connectors, test the switch, and install the trim shrouds.