REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Raise the blade end of the arm off the rear window. Move the slide latch away from the pivot shaft, and hold the blade end of the arm off the glass at the same time.
- Pull the wiper arm off of the pivot shaft.
- Be sure that the pivot shaft is in the PARK position and that the blade assembly is positioned properly. The distance between the blade saddle centerline and the lower weatherstrip or moulding should be 1-2.5 inches.
- Push the arm over the pivot shaft and hold it while raising the blade end of the wiper arm. Push the latch into the lock under the pivot shaft.
- Lower the blade to the rear window. (If the blade does not touch the window, the slide latch is not completely in place. If this occurs, repeat the previous step.)