REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Open the hood and remove the hood latch attaching bolts.
- Remove the latch assembly.
- Position the latch on the hood, then install the attaching bolts. Tighten till snug.
- Adjust the latch as needed.
- Open the hood and remove the bolts attaching the hood latch support to the support braces.
- Remove the latch and support from the vehicle.
- Remove the bolts retaining the latch to the support to separate the components.
- Place the latch into position on the support and install the attaching bolts.
- Place the support on the support braces, then install the brace attaching bolts and tighten.
- Adjust the hood latch dowel.