REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Open the trunk compartment door and remove the spare tire.
- Disconnect the license light wiring.
- Remove the bumper mounting bracket-to-body retaining bolts, then remove the bumper assembly.
- Remove the licensees plate light and bracket retaining screws, then remove the light and bracket.
- Position the licensee plate light and bracket on the bumper. Install the retaining screws and tighten.
- Position the bumper assembly on the vehicle. Place one bumper bracket to body attaching bolt on each side, then adjust the bumper for proper alignment. Install the remaining bumper bracket attaching bolts.
- Attach the licensee plate light wiring. Install the spare tire in the trunk.
See Figure 2
- Open the trunk and remove the rear lining boards from the back panel.
- Remove the bolts retaining the bumper and mounting brackets to the back panel, then remove the bumper.
- Remove the bolts and nuts attaching each mounting bracket to the bumper, then remove the brackets from the bumper.
- Remove the anti-squeal pads from each end of the bumper.
- Install the anti-squeal pads on the bumper.
- Position the mounting brackets to the bumper and install the bolts and nuts.
- Position the bumper and mounting brackets to the back panel, then install the bolts and lock washers. Adjust the bumper and tighten the bolts.
- Position the rear lining boards to the back panel and install the retaining screws.