REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the heater as above.
- Remove the clips retaining the housing halves and separate the halves.
- Lift the core from the housing chamber.
- Install in the reverse of above.
See Figure 1
- Remove the heater assembly.
- Remove the air inlet seal from the heater assembly.
- Remove the eleven clips from the heater assembly flange and separate the heater assembly housing.
- Remove the heater core from the heater assembly housing. Reverse the procedure for installation.
The heater core is located in the heater case in a diagonal position. It is serviced through an opening in the back plate. Remove the heater core cover and pad and remove the core. Reverse the procedure for installation.