REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Pull the carpet back from the area of the switch and remove the mounting screws.
- On some models it may be necessary to remove the scuff plate and left cowl panel in order to free the carpet.
- Disconnect the multiple connector on models with automatic headlights dimmer, from the switch.
- Connect the multiple wire connector to the switch terminals and install the switch on the floor.
- Tighten the switch mounting screws.
- Test the system.
- If the system is in working order, replace the carpet back into position.