REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the door trim panel, then position the water shield away from the access holes.
- Remove the handle retaining screw and nut, then remove the handle. To remove the door handle, it will be necessary to disconnect the latch actuator.
- To replace the push button, remove the retaining plate screw, retaining plate, spring, push button, and rubber seal from the handle.
- Install the push button assembly if it was removed, then install the handle assembly.
- Connect the latch actuating link to the door handle.
- Carefully place the watershield on the door panel and install the trim panel.