REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 8
- Remove the retaining screws from the window regulator handle and the inside door handle, then remove the handles from their shafts.
- Remove the arm rest retaining screws and set the unit aside.
- With a putty knife, pry the trim panel retaining clips out of the inner door trim panel.
- Check the condition of the retaining clips on the door trim panel, if necessary replace any broken ones.
- Position the door trim panel on the door assembly and snap into place.
- Position the arm rest on the door and tighten.
- Install the door handle and regulator handle.