REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the rear seat cushion and seat back from the vehicle.
- Remove the quarter trim panel from the vehicle.
- Remove the screws retaining the seal to the lock pillar and remove the seal.
- Remove both of the upper stops from the quarter window.
- Unscrew the window guide.
- Remove the one screw retaining the guide lower bracket to the window.
- Lower the glass and disconnect the roller and regulator arm from the glass channel. Then, remove the window assembly from the vehicle.
- Remove the weather-stripping from the glass frame.
- Remove the screws retaining the four piece window frame together, then remove the frame pieces from the glass. One piece of the frame is bonded to the glass and cannot be removed.
- Clean the glass frame and install the frame with new tape on the glass. Install the retaining screws and trim any excess tape off the window.
- Place the front weather strip on the glass frame and install with the retaining screw.
- Place the quarter window into the quarter panel and to the guide assembly.
- Install the three guide screws until snug.
- Place the clip on the regulator arm roller, and position the roller in the glass channel. Connect the roller to the window regulator.
- Adjust the quarter window if necessary, and tighten the guide assembly screws.
- Install the window upper stops and the lock pillar seal.
- Install the quarter trim panel and rear seat back and cushion.