REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the rear seat cushion and seat back from the vehicle.
- Remove the quarter trim panel.
- Disconnect the window regulator arm from the roller in the glass channel, then support the glass in the up position.
- Remove the screws retaining the window regulator and stop to the quarter inner panel. Slide the regulator arm roller out of the actuator arm guide, then remove the regulator from the quarter panel.
- Remove the roller from the regulator arm.
- Install the roller on the window regulator.
- Place the regulator into the quarter panel and engage the regulator arm roller in the actuator arm guide.
- Install the screws in the regulator and the stop with attaching screw, then tighten.
- Connect the regulator arm to the roller in the channel and remove the glass support.
- Install the quarter trim panel, seat back and seat cushion.