REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
External Fender-Mounter Relay
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the positive battery cable from the battery terminal. With dual batteries, disconnect the connecting cable at both ends.
- Remove the nut securing the positive battery cable to the relay.
- Remove the positive cable and any other wiring under that cable.
- Tag and remove the push-on wires from the front of the relay.
- Remove the nut and disconnect the cable from the starter side of the relay.
- Remove the relay attaching bolts and remove the relay.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.