See Figures 1 and 2
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Depending on the year and model remove the wiper/washer and fog lamp switch knob if they will interfere with the headlight switch knob removal. Check the switch body (behind dash, see Step 3) for a release button. Press in on the button and remove the knob and shaft assembly. If not equipped with a release button, a hook tool may be necessary for knob removal.
- Remove the steering column shrouds and cluster panel finish panel if they interfere with the required clearance for working behind the dash.
- Unscrew the switch mounting nut from the front of the dash. Remove the switch from the back of the dash and disconnect the wiring harness.
- Install in reverse order.