REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- From behind the instrument cluster, disconnect the cable by turning the attaching nut counterclockwise.
- Snap the light socket out of the tachometer head.
- Remove the two retaining nuts and bracket.
- Installation is in the reverse order. Check drive hole and lubricate with a dab of lubricant if necessary.
- Disconnect the battery negative cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster as previously described.
- Remove the six screws attaching the mask and the lens to the backplate. Remove the lens and mask.
- Remove the four nuts attaching the tachometer to the backplate.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the tachometer.
- Installation is in the reverse order.