REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 5
- Remove the seats.
- Grasp the carpet in the area of the shift boot and pull it out and away from the boot.
- If equipped, remove the floor console.
- Remove the right and left cowl panel or side panel retaining screws.
- Locate and remove all the carpet retaining screws.
- Remove the door sill or rear opening sill screws and lift off the sill scuff plate(s).
- Remove the carpet.
- Using the old carpet as a template, if necessary, cut any holes needed in the new carpet.
- Position the carpet in the vehicle. Take your time and work out all wrinkles. Make sure the carpet is perfectly positioned.
- Install all fasteners and panels.