REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Remove the armrest.
- Remove the door handle screw and pull off the handle.
- If equipped with manual windows, remove the window regulator handle screw and pull off the handle. On vehicles with power windows, remove the power window switch housing.
- If equipped with manual door locks, remove the door lock control. On vehicles with power door locks, remove the power door lock switch housing.
- On models with electric outside rear view mirrors, remove the power mirror switch housing.
- Using a flat wood spatula, insert it carefully behind the panel and slide it along to find the push-pins. When you encounter a pin, pry the pin outward. Do this until all the pins are out. NEVER PULL ON THE PANEL TO REMOVE THE PINS!
- Installation is the reverse of removal.