REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the vacuum hose at the valve.
- Remove the valve and bracket. Separate the valve from the bracket.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
The dump valve disconnects the speed control whenever the brake pedal is depressed.
- Make sure that the brake pedal is fully released and the valve's plunger is in contact with the brake pedal adapter.
- Move the valve forward in its retaining clip until 3mm ( 1 / 8 inch) of the valve plunger is exposed.
- Make sure that the brake pedal is still in the fully released position, against its stop.