REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the windshield washer reservoir.
- Turn the air suspension switch to the OFF position.
- Disconnect the air line tube to the air compressor drier by depressing the red ring. Remove the air line.
- Detach the air compressor electrical connector.
- Remove the air compressor bracket bolts.
- Remove the air compressor.
When installing the air lines make sure the white air line is fully inserted into the fitting for correct installation.
- The installation is the reverse of the removal.