REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain and recycle the engine coolant.
- Remove the drive belt.
- Remove the upper radiator hose clamps and upper radiator hose.
- Disconnect the coolant reservoir hose at the radiator.
- Remove the fan shroud, fan blade and fan clutch. Refer to .
- Remove the vacuum pump pulley using pulley remover T69L-10300-B or equivalent.
- Remove the vacuum pump retaining bolts.
- Disconnect the vacuum pump hose and remove the vacuum pump.
- The installation is the reverse of the removal.
- Fill the engine with the proper mixture of coolant and water. Bleed the system.