REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the plug from the oil reservoir.
- Using a suitable suction tool, remove the oil from the high-pressure oil pump reservoir.
- Disconnect the fuel filter assembly from the engine front cover.
- Detach the electrical connector from the exhaust back pressure sensor.
- Remove the fuel filter retaining bolts.
- Detach the electrical connector from the oil temperature sensor.
- Detach the electrical connector from the oil pressure switch.
- Remove the bolts, oil reservoir and seal from the engine front cover.
- Replace the reservoir seal.
- The installation is the reverse of the removal.