DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire.
- Remove the three screws and separate the cap from the body.
- Remove the lock-ring seated in the groove of the hub assembly.
- Remove the body assembly from the brake rotor/hub.
- Remove the snapring from the groove in the stub-shaft.
- Remove the three thrust washers from the stub-shaft.
- Pull the cam assembly to remove it.
- Align the fixed cam retaining key on the cam assembly with the key-way on the spindle. Firmly push the cam assembly on the wheel retaining nut.
- Install the metal, plastic, then the splined washers on the stub-shaft.
- Install the snapring in the groove of the stub-shaft. It may be necessary to push the stub-shaft outward from the back of the knuckle assembly.
Do not pack the hub assembly with grease. Too much grease will damage the hub assembly.
- Rotate the moving cam assembly to the one o'clock position in relation to the fixed cam retaining key. Use any one of the three stops.
- Install the body assembly onto the hub by lining up the three legs with the three pockets in the cam assembly. Be sure the assembly is in far enough to see the groove in the hub.
- Install the large lock-ring in the groove on the hub. Ensure the lock-ring is seated completely.
- Install the cap and tighten the three screws.
- Install the tire and lower the vehicle to the floor.