REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Raise and support the front end on jackstands.
- Remove the wheels.
- Remove the caliper, rotor and hub.
- Using a 3-jawed puller, remove the ring from the hub. The ring cannot be reused; it must be replaced.
- Support the hub in a press so that the lug studs do not rest on the work surface.
- Position the new sensor ring on the hub. Using a cylindrical adapter 98mm IDx106mm OD, press the ring into place. The ring must be fully seated!
- The remainder of installation is the reverse of removal.