REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Except F-Super Duty Stripped Chassis and Motor Home Chassis
- Disconnect the clutch pedal pull-back spring.
- Remove the nut that secures the pedal to the shaft and remove the pedal.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Disconnect the clutch master cylinder pushrod from the pedal.
- Remove the through-bolt and nut from the clutch pedal bracket.
- Remove the pedal, along with the bushings, washer and spacer.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten the nut to 50-70 ft. lbs. (68-95 Nm).