The servo is the throttle actuator and is located under the hood.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the wiring at the servo.
- Disconnect the adjuster from the accelerator cable.
- Disconnect the vacuum line at the servo.
- Remove the actuator cable-to-bracket screw.
- Remove the pins and nuts retaining the servo to its mounting bracket and lift it out.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Snap the molded cable retainer over the accelerator cable end fitting attached, to the throttle ball stud.
- Remove the adjuster retainer clip, if installed, from the adjuster mounting tab.
- Insert the speed control actuator cable adjuster mounting tab in the slot provided in the accelerator cable support bracket.
- Pull the cable through the adjuster until a slight tension is felt without opening the throttle plate.
- Insert the adjuster cable retainer clip slowly, until engagement is felt, then, push it downwards until it locks in position.