REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Remove the cowl top grille panel.
- Remove the antenna mast from the base.
- Outside, unsnap the cap from the antenna base.
- Disconnect the antenna cable at the radio by pulling it straight out of the set.
- Working under the instrument panel, disengage the cable from its retainers.
On some models, it may be necessary to remove the instrument panel pad to get at the cable. See Chassis Electrical .
- Remove the 4 screws and lift off the antenna, pulling the cable with it, carefully.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.