REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Disconnect the motor from the door latch.
- Remove the motor and swivel bracket from the door by drilling out the pop rivet.
- Disconnect the wiring harness.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Make sure that the pop rivet is tight.
- Insert a small, thin-bladed screwdriver into the spring tab slots at the front and rear of the switch housing, and pop the housing out.
- Remove the 3 connector attaching screws from the switch housing.
- The switch is held in place by the electrical contact pins. Carefully pry the switch away from the connector to remove it.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. The switch can be install only one way.