This pump is used on the F-Super Duty stripped chassis and motor home models.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Place a drain pan under the pump, remove the return hose and drain the reservoir.
- Disconnect the pressure line from the pump and tie up the ends of both hoses in a raised position. Cap the openings.
- Loosen the pump pivot and adjusting bolts, then remove the drive belt.
- Remove the bolts and lift out the pump.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Adjust the belt tension. Tighten the bolts to 30-45 ft. lbs. (40-61 Nm). Connect the hoses. Refill the reservoir. Run the engine and check for leaks.