REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove both wiper arm and blade assemblies.
- Remove the cowl grille attaching screws and lift the cowl grille slightly.
- Disconnect the washer nozzle hose and remove the cowl grille assembly.
- Remove the wiper linkage clip from the motor output arm.
- Disconnect the wiper motor's wiring connector.
- Remove the wiper motor's three attaching screws and remove the motor.
- Install the motor and attach the three attaching screws. Tighten to 60-85 inch lbs.
- Connect wiper motor's wiring connector.
- Install wiper linkage clip to the motor"s output arm.
- Connect the washer nozzle hose and install the cowl assembly and attaching screws.
- Install both wiper arm assemblies.
- Connect the negative battery cable.