REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove both wiper arm assemblies.
- Remove the cowl grille attaching screws and lift the cowl grille slightly.
- Disconnect the washer nozzle hose and remove the cowl grille assembly.
- Remove the wiper linkage clip from the motor output arm and pull the linkage from the output arm.
- Remove the pivot body to cowl screws and remove the linkage and pivot shaft assembly (three screws on each side). The left and right pivots and linkage are independent and can be serviced separately.
- Attach the linkage and pivot shaft assembly to cowl with attaching screws.
- Replace the linkage to the output arm and attach the linkage clip.
- Connect the washer nozzle hose and cowl grills assembly.
- Attach cowl grille attaching screws.
- Replace both wiper arm assemblies.
- Connect the negative battery cable.