REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Manual Air Conditioning
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the control assembly from the vehicle. Refer to the procedure in this Section.
- Remove the A/C push-button knob by pulling it straight off the blower switch shaft.
- Remove the blower switch knob by pulling it straight off the blower switch shaft.
- Remove the attaching nut from the blower switch shaft.
- Remove the A/C indicator light from the blower switch housing.
- Remove the male side blower switch connector from the control assembly housing.
- Remove the blower switch assembly from the control assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Check the blower switch for proper operation.
The blower switch is not serviceable. If it is determined that the switch is malfunctioning, the entire control assembly must be replaced.