REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
It is not necessary to discharge the refrigerant system for this procedure.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the wire harness connector from the pressure switch.
- Unscrew the pressure switch from the accumulator/drier.
- Lubricate the O-ring on the accumulator nipple with clean refrigerant oil.
- Screw the pressure switch on the accumulator nipple.
- Connect the wire connector to the pressure switch.
- Check the pressure switch installation for refrigerant leaks.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the system for proper operation.