REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Manual Air Conditioning
For removal and installation of the control panel, and control cable adjustment, refer to the procedures under HEATER, in this Section.Automatic Temperature Control
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the bezel cover from the control assembly face.
- Remove the 4 attaching screws from the control assembly housing.
- Disconnect the 2 electrical connectors from the control assembly and remove the assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Check the control assembly for proper operation.