REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the spring clip and clevis pin from the brake pedal.
- Remove the nut, lock washer and washer from the pedal bolt.
- Slide the pedal all the way to the left and remove the spacer.
- Tilt the pedal to the left and remove the pedal assembly.
- Remove the pedal bolt from the pedal bracket and remove the return spring and bushings from the pedal.
- Apply white lithium grease to the pedal bushings and clevis pin.
- Install the pedal bushings in the pedal.
- Position the return spring on the pedal and use a piece of tape to hold the spring in place.
- Install the pedal bolt in the pedal bracket, pedal and spacer.
- Install the washer, lock washer and nut on the pedal bolt.
- Position the clevis on the brake pedal, then install the clevis pin in the clevis and brake pedal. Install the spring clip on the clevis pin.
- Adjust the brake pedal height and free play.